IBC2 awards six-month fellowships to qualified candidates throughout the year. Group leaders submit their applications to the institute's selection committee.
Ph.D. Open Positions
Molecular Signaling Group is looking for talented Ph.D. candidates.
Computational Biology & Data Integration Team is looking for talented Ph.D. and Postdoc candidates.
Postdoctoral Open Positions
Molecular Signaling Group is looking for one talented post-doc, funded by Fonds Axa.
Molecular Signaling Group is looking for two talented post-docs candidates.
The Institute of Biochemistry II is looking for a Research Associate (PhD student / PostDoc) for Innovative computational approaches to analyze genetic interactions.
How to join us
If you wish to join the IBC2, please first check out our current vacancies. In addition, we are always open for Ph.D. and postdoctoral candidates who are approaching us proactively and wish to pursue a project fitting to our portfolio. In this case, please get directly in touch with the leader of the group you are interested in.
Please also check out the links below to funding opportunities for projects on different career levels. If an IBC2 group leader agrees to host you for your Ph.D. or Postdoc if you successfully apply for third-party funding, you will receive full administrative and scientific support with your grant application.
- Goethe University Stabsstelle Forschung und Nachwuchs
- Goethe University International Office
- German Research Foundation
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Program
- European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO)
- Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS)
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation